10 Reasons Why You'll Love the new Morris 4x4 Center Location for Jeep Parts
1. It's a Bigger Warehouse. It's like, 60,000 square feet. Big enough to hold all the parts you could ever want to bolt onto your Jeep or 4X4. So big you'll need a trailer next time you load up on parts from us. If this warehouse building was any bigger, they'd be picking us up on radar and checking with NORAD. It's HUGE!
2. Easier to find. Our current location is, well, not so user friendly. The funny thing is, you can see this old building from the I-95 highway, so everyone knows about where we are, "I know where the Morris 4X4 Center is, I saw it from the highway!". Yeah, but actually getting off the highway to find us is like going on a search and destroy mission with last years intel and no map. But our NEW location is right off a major road (Atlantic Blvd), so you can almost see the building right from the road (did we mention it's HUGE?).
3. State of the Art Showroom. The new Showroom will be larger, brighter lighting, longer counters, and a lot more room for YOU, our Customers to browse around, talk 4X4 Jeep stuff, and make it more of an experience. We love our Customers, and you deserve the best, so this Showroom will let you enjoy your visit a lot more.
4. Way More Parking. The NEW location has plenty of parking. It's a beautiful landscaped oasis for folks like you. We don't like to use the word "Upscale", but, well, yes we do! It's Upscale! Slide into your brand new Jeep parking place just outside the Morris 4X4 Center building like a boss! Bring your camera. You'll want to take some pictures.
5. More Event Space. With the crazy huge building, and the airport size parking lot, we'll have more room to host events for Jeep folks and our Customers. We enjoy hanging out with our 4X4 family, but our old location is just to small and not conductive to really having a good time. Now we will be able to have the events we always dreamed about.
6. Faster Shipping. With the new space in the building, we'll now be able to streamline our shipping to get product out the doors even faster. We have great people working in the warehouse, but in our current location, it's not easy for them to get parts moved around with virtually every available pocket of space packed full of every kind of part you can think of. Some of our parts are large, from bodies to hardtops. Now we'll have the proper room to place them out of the way, and speed up our process.
7. More Hands on Deck - We'll now have more room to expand our personnel. Our new offices will be larger, more comfortable, and provide the space for us to grow. Every sale and service starts with YOU, the Customer, and we want to be sure we have enough folks here to take care of your 4X4 needs. Now we can make it happen.
8. Truck Parts - We've slowly been adding some truck parts, but with our seriously limited space in this old building, we could never even begin to stock all the parts we needed (and that you wanted!). Now, it's time to back the 18 wheelers up to the dock, 'cause we're going to add more 4X4 truck parts than ever before. Many of our Jeep Customers have trucks, and we want to take care of them just like we do with their Jeep parts. Best prices, best service, and the some of the best deals ever on truck parts anywhere.
9. Easy access. We are just west of I-95, and just east of the Florida Turnpike. So if you're local, from Daytona to Key West, to wherever, you can stop by and grok all the Jeep and 4X4 parts you can dream of in just a short trip. Heck, you wanted to drive your Jeep anyway, now you have an excuse to come to Pompano (Fort Lauderdale). It's better than Vegas ! (hey, what happens at the Morris 4X4 Center stays at Morris 4X4 Center!).
10. A Personal Parking Place. Now we have a dedicated place to park the company Bell Ranger Helicopter pickup truck.
We hope you are excited as we are, and looking forward to visiting us at the new location. Stay tuned for more information, and the exact date, because we have some surprises planned, and we want to see and meet as many of you as we can!
New Location: (Soon!)Morris 4X4 Center 2031 SW 2nd Street, Pompano Beach, Florida, 33069