Mike Manley Q and A Summary
- The Renegade is doing really well in all segments, especially the Trailhawk trim. The Trailhawk trim is doing well across the Renegade, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee models. The Renegade's growing success will be tested when it hits China this month.
- The average Jeep buyer demographic is 51% male, 53 years old. However, Jeep appeals to a full "life cycle," from younger people to empty nesters. Renegades account for a lot of first time buyers, but because of its size, it's popular with an older audience too.
- The Wrangler pickup is coming in late 2017 (which we already knew). Moab is used as a "test lab" for feedback.
- The Grand Wagoneer is still in development and expected around 2019.
- "Electrification" is a sure thing coming to the Jeep lineup. It will come over time in varying levels depending on the product.