Jeep Wrangler Odyssey Extreme Batteries
If there’s one thing you want in a battery it’s power and longevity. Well, actually, that’s two things, but you see the idea. Just starting your truck or Jeep begins with a good battery, and Jeep Wrangler Odyssey Extreme Batteries
brings on the power when you need it. Starting with flat plates that are 99.99% pure lead (NOT lead alloy, and NOT recycled lead), their Extreme series batteries
have more than twice the power of conventional automotive batteries. The lead plates are thinner, allowing Odyssey to pack more of them inside for more surface area and more punch. The densely packed flat plates in the Extreme batteries avoid the “dead space” between cylinders, unlike some common “six pack” design batteries. What does this mean to you? It means 15% more plate area, and that gives you more power! The Odyssey Extreme batteries give you more cranking power and more deep cycle reserve power. Even at very low temperatures, the Odyssey Extreme series batteries have the power to provide engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds. Which is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge. Odyssey Extreme Batteries are a sealed battery and use modern dry cell AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology to contain the acid, which allows the battery to be mounted or installed, even on its side. The valve regulated the design of the ODYSSEY battery eliminates the need for an acid vent tube; eliminating the fear of acid burns or damage to expensive chrome or paint. Lots of battery companies make all kinds of claims, but Odyssey Batteries has redesigned the battery as we’ve come to know it. Giving you a new type of battery with better power and durability for your Jeep or truck. Take advantage of the Odyssey Batteries features:
- Pure Lead Plates - Constructed from 99.99% pure virgin lead.
- Robust Intercell Connections - Cell connections are cast to the plates, and bonded to resist vibration.
- Tin Alloy Coated Brass Terminals - Brass terminals coated with a high-quality tin alloy to ensure a secure, corrosion free cable connection.
- Can handle a 400 charge-discharge cycle to 80% depth of discharge.
- Provides engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds, even at low (-40F) temperatures.
- Maintenance free, no need to add water - ever.
- Improved safety - Classified "non-spillable" by US Department of Transportation - no acid spills.
Don’t take chances with those run-of-the-mill low-cost batteries at your local box brand stores. Whether you trail in the desert, or in the snow drifts of Montana, a good battery is the one thing your vehicle can’t do without. Get the confidence of an Odyssey Battery that your Jeep and 4x4 can depend on.