Jive to a New Tune Superchips Flashpaq
Increase your vehicle's horsepower from the palm of your hand. These Superchips Flashpaq tuners will optimize both engine and transmission calibration throughout the entire power band.The Flashpaq combines Superchips' performance programming experience with cutting edge tuning and acquisition technology.
- Superchips Flashpaq Tuner Features:
- Performance and Crawl mode tune included
- Tire size adjustment for electronic speedometer correction
- Real-time vehicle sensor display and data logging
- Works with most intake and exhaust kits
- Adjustable shift points, firmness, speed and engine rev limiter
- Check ignition timing and fluid temperatures
- Read, display and clear engine DTCs
*Plug your Flashpaq into your computer using the USB cable provided. The software will automatically find the Flashpaq and install any updates it downloaded earlier. DO NOT unplug your Flashpaq during downloading time. Once everything has been installed, click on the upgrade link at the bottom of the screen and you will be given the option to acquire additional features including one that will allow you to disable your TPMS for off-roading.
Installing Superchips Flashpaq
1. Attach the OBDII wiring harness to your Superchips Flashpaq and then plug it into your Jeep JK Wrangler’s communication port located under the driver side dash.
2. Start the programming of your Jeep JK Wrangler by selecting the TUNE VEHICLE option on the Superchips Flashpaq.
3. We decided to use the QUICK TUNE option on the Flashpaq but for those of you looking to do some fine tuning, there is an ADVANCED TUNE option as well.
4. After you make your selection, you will be prompted to insert your key into the ignition and turn it to the ON position. DO NOT start your Jeep JK Wrangler’s engine.
5. You will be prompted with a couple of screens explaining that you should make sure to have everything turned off (Fans, A/c, and Radio) in your Jeep JK Wrangler. Do not leave the Superchips Flashpaq while it’s running. Click OK on these screens to proceed.
6. Before any programming can be done, your Superchips Flashpaq will make a copy of your stock ECU settings so that you can revert to them in the future if necessary.
7. With the stock settings saved, you will be prompted to select the performance mode you would like to run. For my purposes, We decided to go with the 91 performance settings.
8. Verify that you want to continue with the programming and stay with your Flashpaq until it is finished.
9. When the Flashpaq is finished installing the power programming, you will be taken back to the menu. From there, select ADDITIONAL FEATURES. This will allow you to recalibrate your Jeep, If you have upgraded your gears to a higher ratio and/or have installed larger tires.
10. To set your new tire size, select the QUICK TIRE SIZE option.
11. Make sure that the tires on your Jeep JK Wrangler are properly inflated. Then, using a tape measure, determine the actual height of your tire by measuring from the ground up.
12. When finished, click on the SAVE and EXIT option.You will be prompted one last time to save your settings and exit. Select OK and wait until it is complete.You will be prompted with a couple of screens asking you to acknowledge what you are about to do, click OK.
2007-2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L
1998-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0L
1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 5.2L and 5.9L
2005-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 4.0L, 4.7L, 4.7L HO
2006-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK 4.7L, 5.7LHEMI
2006-2009 Jeep Commander XK , 5.7L HEMI