We are proud to announce that Morris 4X4 Center has begun carrying Maxxis Off Road Tires. While the brand is new to our product lineup, they're not new to the 4X4 world. Maxxis has been around since 1967. At the moment, we carry their highly aggressive Trepador M8060 Extereme Radial tires and their Creepy Crawler M8090 Extreme Bias tires
. The Maxxis Trepador Radial Tires aggressive tread pattern provides excellent traction on mud, rock, sand and everything in between. The new radial construction also improves ride comfort and high-speed stability, while the new compound improves tread life without sacrificing off-road traction. Unique tread element arrangement ensures a uniform tread contact area for sure-footed handling. Multi-stage staggered shoulder pattern provides improved control even on the most difficult off-road and rocky terrain. Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and prolongs tread life.
- Aggressive, directional tread design provides excellent traction on and off-road
- Multi-curve siping improves traction on loose dirt and other slippery surfaces
- Arrangement ensures a uniform tread contact area for sure-footed handling
- Jointless spiral-wound cap ply maximizes ride refinement and durability
- Multi-stage staggered shoulder pattern provides improved side bite
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance
- M&S All-Season rated
The Maxxis Creepy Crawler Tire, with it's super sticky tread, is the right tire for any rock climbing challenge. Armored by a rugged, square-profile sidewall and aggressive tread pattern, the Creepy Crawler is specially developed for durability, with claw-like traction on uneven terrain. Heavy-duty bias construction also provides lasting performance. The rugged tread pattern provides agile and controlled steering for competition rock crawling. Unique multi-edged knob design and arrangement of sipes enhance traction on rock surfaces, while super-soft, extra sticky tread compound provides improved grip for competition crawling. Large shoulder lugs provide unparalleled traction in snow and muddy conditions. The innovative tread pattern provides uniform contact pressure for increased performance.
- Special construction design allows to conform to different terrain surfaces
- Stone ejectors provide protection against tread cap damage from sharp rocks
- Unique design and sipe arrangement enhance traction on slippery surfaces
- Large shoulder lugs and sidewall design provide unparalleled side bite
Maxxis is one of the world’s most trusted tire brands, and delivers high-quality tire products to customers in 170 countries and employs more than 25,000 people. Their tires are used all over the world, on road and off road. Now you can get these great tires right here, at your favorite place for Jeep and off road parts, Morris 4X4 Center. See ya on the trails!