Jeep Sprintex Superchargers
Superchargers are the way to go in today's performance world. You get better instant power (no Turbo lag), it’s a lot safer on internal engine parts than NOS, and it’s less stressful on an engine overall. That’s why we’ve added Jeep Sprintex Superchargers
to the Morris 4x4 Center’s lineup of great Jeep parts. For the Jeep JK Wranglers with the 3.6L or 3.8L, Sprintex has developed a supercharger that is emissions legal own all 50 states. Including California.(FO D-695-1).
They also make superchargers for the TJ Wrangler
with the 4.oL Inline 6! You can even upgrade your WK Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L with a Sprintex Supercharger
. Some of the hot features of the Sprintex Superchargers:
- Completely bolt on. No welding or fabrication. In fact, the average time for installation is only around 6 to 8 hours.
- Self-contained oiling. Meaning , you won’t be running external lines, which can be messy, and sometimes prone to possible failure.
- See an average of 54% more horsepower and 28% more torque. That comes in handy while on the trail for sure!
- Engineered to work with your stock Engine.
- You can continue to use your stock air cleaner assembly.
- Twin-screw compressor design is more efficient, especially at low RPMs.
- Optional High-efficiency water to air intercooler incorporating Laminova® heat exchangers.
- Fits with the stock hood in place.
These are just a few of the features that make these superchargers so popular. In today's performance market, it’s the modern technology that gives you an increase in power, by making efficient use of the working engine. Sprintex takes it further by offering kits that are bolt on, so you get the quality fit and finish you Jeep deserves, but the horsepower and torque you want. Now when you pull away from those other “stock” JK Wranglers, they’ll want to know, what’s under the hood? "Oh", you'll say, "just a stock 3.8L". The Sprintex is the little secret they’ll never know.