- High Clearance Fenders Recommended
- Front Aftermarket CV Driveline is required for proper installation and is not included with kit.
- Wheel backspacing adjustments may be required. Due to so many variations and combinations of ACTUAL tire sizes, wheel widths, tire inflation pressures etc.
Description:The front EVO Double ThrowDown System is engineered for the guys who like to go fast. This system utilizes a coilover similar to our EVO SPEC Front Bolt on Coilover system and has the same added benefits, as well as an additional bypass shock each corner. With the addition of a bypass shock you have full external adjustability of the damping and "zones" within the shock stroke that allow the system to be position sensitive. This system gives your suspension up to 12? of positions sensitive damped travel specifically tuned for the Jeep JK. Coilover/Bypass shocks (Comes complete with EVO SPEC King Shocks). Adjustable ride height without the need for changing parts Engineered and tested to work with the EVO-LEVER and rear Double ThrowDown Compatible with 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK (2 and 4-door models) This Complete system uses: 2.0 Diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir Coilover by King Shocks 2.5? Diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir by King Shocks 3-Tube Bypass All shocks purchased with our kit come with' EVO Spec Proprietary Spring Rates and Valving.
- All bracketry made from laser cut 3/16" steel and CNC bent for optimum precision
- (2) DTD Towers
- (4) Gussets
- (2) ByPass Shocks
- Brackets, Clamps and hardware
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|