- This will NOT fit 2011 Wrangler JK models.
- Also load even more gear with our Front Roof Rack Extensions, 2 door - PN# MBRP-131040
- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Made from mandrel bent 2" heavy walled tubing, this rack is built to not only look great but withstand the toughest of loads. You will never run out of room inside the Jeep. Simply transport your goods on this new rack system. The rack is a simple bolt on install, drilling of the hard top is required. Each kit comes complete with all necessary hardware as well as precision cut gaskets that go between the roof and the rack mounts to ensure a leak free seal once the rack is installed. MBRP rack systems is very versatile with an adjustable cross bar system that will virtually allow 100's of different including most Thule and Yakima racks. Carrying bikes, canoes, a kayak or skis and snowboards will be a pleasure. The strength of this patented roof rack comes from a robust infrastructure MBRP mount on the inside of the Jeep. With this bolted into place all weight from the cargo is distributed down to the tub or body of the Jeep. Be sure to check out the thumbnail pictures above to see how MBRP build this piece. It will give you a clear understanding of how MBRP designs and builds products. The roof rack makes it very simple to remove or install the hard top by giving you somewhere to lift on either side. For those who are looking at a lift system for removing the hard top, this rack makes it very simple to have solid lift points. The rack and hard top can be stored without ever having to take them apart.
- Strong 2" mandrel bent tube construction
- Heavy duty black powder coating
- Precision cut gaskets for a leak free seal
- Patented internal infrastructure bracket system transfers weight to the body of the jeep
- Available for both 2 door and 4 door JK's
- (1) Roof Rack
2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
|2007-2010||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||OCF130927, 130927|
|Roof Rack Type||Roof Rack|