- This suspension lift kit is designed for carrying a heavy load (90-200lbs) and if it is fitted to a stock weight truck, the ride will be negatively affected by the high spring rate. Such a misapplication will also "overlift" the vehicle, and result in a lack of wheel down travel.
- Recommended for vehicles with winches, steel bull bars, heavy duty bumpers and other accessories on your Jeep.
- This kit includes a Stabilizer Bar that is a lighter rate Old Man Emu replacement and is recommended so maximum ride quality can be obtained.
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
Take the guess work out of ordering your Old Man Emu customized suspension system by selecting this complete kit. This complete Old Man Emu Suspension Lift Kit is designed to accommodate the additional weight of an aftermarket front bumper and winch as well as the weight of a rear bumper and all your camping gear in the rear. This kit achieves approximately 1.5" of lift. If you do not have any additional weight on your vehicle, this suspension will be extremely stiff with a much firmer ride than intended.
- Features Nitrocharger Shocks
- Engineered to improve ride and handling
- Provides 1.5" of lift
- 2 Front Nitrocharger Shocks
- 2 Rear Nitrocharger Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 1 Front Stabilizer Bar
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004
|1999-2004||Jeep||Grand Cherokee WJ|
|Brand||Old Man Emu|
|Maximum Tire Size||30"|