- Installation requires cutting/trimming of Jeep's frame rails & rear crossmember
- Hitch Receiver is NOT included
- Recovery Shackles sold separately
- For the ultimate in strength and durability, this bumper is designed to work with the Poison Spyder BFH II Rear Crossmember with Hitch Receiver, PS-1717030.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Poison Spyder BFH II Rear Bumpers provide the best ground clearance and departure angle possible. The angled facets improve the bumper's ability to slide over the rocks while still protecting the corner of the tub from drop-offs and ledges. This bumper features CNC machined high clearance recovery shackle tabs and is designed to work with the JK BFH II Rear Crossmember with Receiver .
- Low profile "faceted" design for high clearance of trail obstacles
- CNC laser cut from 3/16" plate steel, precision brake-formed for a perfect fit
- High clearance recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1" thick plate steel
- (1) Poison Spyder BFH II Rear Bumper with Shackle Tabs and Hitch Receiver Cutout - Bare Steel
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Bumper Style||Rock Crawler|