- Sold individually
- For vehicles with 0"-1.5" lift
- Top & Lower mounting: Loop to Loop
- Extended Length: 25.39"
- Collapsed Length: 16.50"
- Travel Length: 8.90"
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado K2XX GM1500 with 0-1.5" lift
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado GMT900 with 0-1.5" lift
Pro Comp's Pro Runner Monotube Shock design delivers superior performance and reliability over traditional twin tube, hydraulic shocks. The gas charged shock went through real world and dyno testing. The results are multi-stage valving that optimizes ride quality and handling characteristics for your specific application. The nitrogen gas charged shock eliminates cavitation during compression and rebound, allowing the shock to disperse heat more efficiently. Pro Comp's Pro Runner Shock will give you a smooth ride on and off the trail.
- Adjustable: No
- Remote Reservior: No
- Shock Finish: Zinc
- Boot Included: Yes
- (1) Pro Comp Pro Runner Rear Monotube Shock for 0" - 1.5" Lift, Loop to Loop
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015