- Sold individually
- For vehicles with 0"- 4" lift
- Mounting brackets not included
- Extended: 18.83"
- Compress.: 12.33"
- Travel: 6.50
- Top mounting: Loop
- Lower mounting: Loop
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL and Rubicon Models
The specific engineering of the Pro Comp Pro Runner Steering Stabilizer improves handling characteristics and reduces wheel vibration that typically leads to suspension component fatigue and failure. The Pro Runner Steering Stabilizer also helps reduce bump steer problems caused by oversized tires. The clear coated monotube body eliminates performance-robbing cavitation and dissipates heat more efficiently.
- Shock boot included
- Gas charged monotube design delivers superior performance
- Brushed and Zinc plated finish
- (1) Pro Comp Pro Runner Steering Stabilizer for 0"- 4" Lift, Loop to Loop
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|