- Problems can arise when oversized tires are used without installing properly rated springs.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Our Shackle Kit, RS-6636, is highly recommended due to worn stock bushings. One kit per axle will be needed.
- Vehicle spring anchor mounts will need to be drilled out on an M38A1. Jeep Spring Anchor Bolts, RS-384228, are required to install springs. Four (4) bolts are needed per vehicle.
- 1941-1945 Jeep MB
- 1946-1949 Jeep CJ2A
- 1948-1953 Jeep CJ3A
- 1953-1963 Jeep CJ3B
- 1955-1963 Jeep CJ5
- 1955-1963 Jeep CJ6
Rancho 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit is ideal if you are looking to enhance your off-road capabilities and on-road drivability for your Jeep CJ.
- Leaf springs are designed to control torque roll while providing equal traction through limited axle wind-up.
- The Rancho shocks of your choice are available separately.
- Springs are carefully shot peened and finished in black.
- Springs come complete with urethane shackle and spring main eye bushings
- 2 Front Leaf Springs
- 2 Rear Leaf Springs
1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962 and 1963
|SKU Aliases||RSCJ466325K, RS-711, RS-44020, RS-714, RS-44120|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|