- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Most CJ Models have a sideways U-Type shackle which must be upgraded to a plate-type shackle.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Shackle kit, RS-6636, is highly recommended to replace worn out shock bushings.
- 1946-1949 Jeep CJ2A
- 1948-1953 Jeep CJ3A
- 1953-1963 Jeep CJ3B
The Rancho 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit will get you through the toughest terrains due to increased clearance and enable you to install larger tires.
- Leaf Springs are designed to control torque roll while providing equal traction through limited axle wind up.
- Rancho Springs progressively rated to control axle wind up while maintaining soft factory ride.
- Springs are carefully shot peened and finished in black.
- All Rancho Leaf Springs come with urethane bushings and pre-installed zinc plated sleeves.
- Complete kit requires all four Leaf assemblies.
- 2 Front RS5000 Shocks
- 2 Rear RS5000 Shocks
- 2 Front Leaf Springs
- 2 Rear Leaf Springs
- 8 U-Bolts
1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962 and 1963
|SKU Aliases||RSCJ466325KS, RS-44020, RS-714, RS-44120, RS-711, RS-55119, RS-55113|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|