- This lift kit fits ONLY the Rubicon model
Experience the versatile, purpose-built Rancho 2" Sport suspension system for the Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited. This new, 100-percent bolt-on system from Rancho Performance Suspension and Shocks allows for the use of up to 35" tires for capable, all-around performance. The Sport system also features a NEW Rancho exclusive innovation to the Jeep JL: Rancho RS5000X shocks with brand-new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology. New DRS technology is a unique internal system that includes a precisely tuned metal spring and fortified interior construction to provide additional control, reduce body roll and prevent rod overextension inside the shock. The new system includes a pair of front and rear corner-specific progressive rate coil springs, specifically tuned to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance. The corner-specific springs ensure your JL Unlimited maintains a perfectly level stance and ride - even during towing or heavy loading. To maintain travel integrity, the Sport system includes front and rear 2-inch bump stop extensions. Adding lift and extended travel, the system also includes front sway bar adapter brackets, rear extended sway bar end links, and an e-brake line relocation bracket
- This system is precision engineered to be 100-percent compatible with the Jeep Factory Electronic Stability System.
- Designed with 35" tires and 17"
- Corner-specific, tuned progressive rate coil springs
- All brackets fabricated from high-strength, low-alloy steel
- Compatible with OE wheels and tires
- Installs easily - 100% bolt-on system and detailed,full-color installation guide included!
- Designed with 4.5" of backspacing
- Backed by Rancho's limited Lifetime Warranty
- (4) RS5000X Shocks
- Bump Stop Extensions
- Front Sway Bar Adapter Brackets
- Rear Extended Sway Bar End Links
- E-Brake Line Relocation Bracket
- All Brackets
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||RS-66122BR5-1, RS-66122BR5-2|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|