- Maximum Tire Size: 37"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- During high articulation events, the front drive shaft may contact exhaust or transmission oil pan. A smaller diameter drive shaft is suggested for optimal performance.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK models require a Transmission Cross Member, RS-886101, for installation.
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK models require a Transmission Cross Member, RS-886102, for installation.
- A Crossover Exhaust Pipe, RS-720003, is required for all 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK models when NOT replacing the front driveshaft.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
This Rancho 4" Crawler Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit provides uncompromising performance for your JK both on and off-road. It includes progressive rate coil springs and fully adjustable extended length control arms with D2 bushings to give you improved comfort, durability and worry free operation. This kit also features new heavy-duty front and rear adjustable track bars with D2 bushings to center the axles. The D2 bushings found in these control arms and track bars feature PFTE Teflon for grease-free operation. This allows the sleeve to rotate in the bushing without resistance reducing wear.
- High-articulation front and rear long arm design
- Designed for on and off-road performance
- 100% bolt-on system
- (2) Front Dual Rate Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) Front Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Caster Links
- (2) Front Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Brake Line Brackets
- (2) Front Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Control Arm Brackets
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket
- (1) U-Bolt
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|