- This axle fits a stock Jeep Commander XK ('06-'10) with an Electronic Limited Slip Differential "Quadra-Drive II"
- WK's with an Standard or Open Differential will need part number RCV-CVJIFS-XK
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK
RCV Ultimate IFS CV Axles for Independent Front Suspension are designed to overcome the limitations of your Jeep Grand Cherokee WK IFS axle shafts with the "Quadra-Drive II" differential. Ultimate IFS CV Axles provide increased range of articulation for vehicles modified with a lift kit or long-travel suspension, and provide strength that original equipment axle shafts just can't match. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no worries. While our patented Spherical Sealing Technology provides much greater resistance to punctures and tears than rubber CV boots. Ultimate IFS CV Axles are low maintenance and are backed with a "No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty. Our IFS CV axles meet and exceed the strength of a straight axle swap, while allowing you to maintain the traction, smoothness and control of your IFS. Ultimate IFS CV Axles are race proven, and used by racers in XRRA, Off Road Racing and the TORC series. Put the power down with confidence!
Axle set includes driver and passenger side axles, each fitted with a Super Duty Chromoly Dome-Mass Cage and Race with SST and an Ultimate 930 Inboard CV Joint. Axle set comes prelubed and includes a tube of RCV synthetic moly grease for future lubrication needs. Black oxide coating is standard. Optional nickel plating is available for extra corrosion resistance in salty environments.
- Axle Model: Jeep IFS
- RCV Inner Spline: 29
- RCV Outer Spline: 29
- IFS Axle Length: 21.90" Compressed without Flange
- Differential Type: Electronic Limited Slip Differential "Quadra-Drive II"
- (1) Right IFS CV Axle Shaft
- (1) Left IFS CV Axle Shaft
- (2) Super Duty Chromoly Dome-Mass Cages and Races with SST's
- (2) Ultimate 930 Inboard CV Joints
- (1) Tube RCV Synthetic Moly Grease
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010