- Warrior's Polished Aluminum parts are considered special order and have an estimated 4 week turn around.
- Drilling and/or cutting required
- If using the "pop" rivets provided to attach your Rear Corners, you will need a drill, a 3/16" drill bit, and a "pop" rivet tool.
- Because all body tubs are not built the same, some small modifications to the Rear Corners may be required for a proper fit.
- Sold as a pair
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
Warrior Rear Corners without Precut Holes enhance the appearance of the vehicle and provide structural support to the rear corner area. These Rear Corners have a material thickness of 1/8" and are sold in pairs.
- Adds protection and style
- Material thickness of 1/8"
- Smooth Polished Aluminum
- (2) Warrior Rear Corners without Precut Holes - Smooth Polished Aluminum
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986