- Sold as a kit
The Trigger Solid State Relay Switching System substantially saves installation time of your electronic accessories and eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories. It also adds functionality such as; an RF remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle and dimming/flashing functions for installed lighting. In addition, fused circuits with LED indicators notify you of blown fuses.
The included battery-powered RF remote utilizes a universal mounting system that will accommodate round surfaces as well as flat surfaces. Its buttons are back-lit and it is programmable for security or use with additional remote’s. Several Trigger control boxes and remote’s can be used together to control up to 24 accessories. When mounted to a UTV roll bar, the buttons on the remote are more easily accessible than dash switches. No straining against seat belts to reach the dash, just a quick reach up to tap the remote.
The Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions as well as flashing when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights from outside the vehicle whenever you might need to activate an accessory on demand."
- 4 channel. 2 x 30 amp relays, 2 x 10 amp relays, All Solid State, 12-24 volt
- Battery powered RF Remote with universal mount system
- Bluetooth control from phone/tablet app
- Manual buttons for on/off on top of case
- 12 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive
- 12 volt out with waterproof connectors
- Fuse’s built in, waterproof cover (30 amp - 1 and 2, 10 amp - 3 and 4)
- LED’s to indicate relay on and if fuse is blown
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps to 250 deg. F.
- Waterproof connectors included on both the control box and the harnesses
- (4) Wiring Harnesses
- (1) Control Box
- (1) RF Remote