- **TRUCK FREIGHT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE QUOTED UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER.**
- Welding of the rear cradle, rear 3rd link mount, front and rear long arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front and rear OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front upper control are mount on the driver's side is required.
- Minor exhaust re-routing required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- 4.5" of backspacing is recommended for 33" or 35" tall tires.
- 3.5" of backspacing is recommended for 37" tall tires.
- The Off-Road Pro Stretch System is designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 35" tires with OEM Fenders
- 37" tires with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Rock Krawler offers this 2.5" Off-Road Pro Long Arm Stretch System for JK owners that drive hard off-road. This race inspired system is able to handle the abuse and is designed to minimize wear points. There are no bushings to break down from punishment and no natural binding points, so the suspension cycles perfectly smooth. Vertical climbing ability is improved due to the rear axle being pushed back 3" thus creating a 99" wheel base.
- Built for taking abuse
- Race proven suspension system
- 7075-T6 aluminum control arms
- Re-positions the rear axle back 3" for a perfect 99" wheelbase
- Perfect wheelbase for stock class racers
- Upgradeable to coil overs
- Abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Front Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Front Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (2) Rear High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- (1) Front Long Arm Mount
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Cross Member
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Rear Weld-on Axle Cradle with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (2) Rear Weld-on Offset Rear Axle Spring Pads
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Front Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Degree Wedges
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|