- Recommended 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
Description:Rock Krawler's 2.5" Stage 1 Flex System Lift Kit provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. This kit features front and rear 2.25" RRD Shocks and extended bump stops. This complete bolt in system is upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system.
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- 2.25 RRD Shocks
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 33" or 35" Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (4) 2.25 RRD Shocks
- (1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (2) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (2) Adjustable sway bar disconnects
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK05608, ROCK-RK05611, ROCK-RRD02290, ROCK-RRD02289, ROCK-RK02015, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK04187, ROCK-RK04186, ROCK-RK04853|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|