- Recommended 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
Description:Rock Krawler's 2.5" Stage 1 Max Travel Lift Kit provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. This kit features front and rear 2.25" RRD Shocks and extended bump stops. This complete bolt in system is upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system.
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Pinion Angle Correcting Double Adjustable Rear Upper Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 2.25 RRD Shocks
- 33" or 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (4) 2.25 RRD Shocks
- (1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (2) Double adjustable rear upper control arms made from solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK02015, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK04187, ROCK-RK04186, ROCK-RK04853, ROCK-RK05608, ROCK-RK05611, ROCK-RRD02289, ROCK-RRD02290, ROCK-RK02028B|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|