- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- Recommended 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires. 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37 - 38" tall tires
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 35" with OEM Fenders
- 37" with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Rock Krawler's 2.5" Stage 1 X-Factor Long Arm System Lift Kit provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. The rear axle is pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. This kit features front and rear 2.0" RRD Emulsion Shocks and extended bump stops. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam. This complete bolt in system is upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Sport Tuned 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
- 33" or 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (2) Front 2.0" Emulsion Shocks
- (2) Rear 2.0" Emulsion Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Degree Wedges
- (4) Extended Bump Stops
- (4) High Clearance-Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (1) Double Adjustable Front Track Bar
- (1) Double Adjustable Rear Track Bar
- (4) Long Arm Mounts And Cross Member
- (2) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Weld On Rear Axle Truss With Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (1) Full Replacement Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Adjustable Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (4) Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Sway Bar Straps
- Installation Hardware and Detailed Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK03620, ROCK-RK05611, ROCK-RRD02174, ROCK-RRD02173, ROCK-RK02026B, ROCK-RK04900, ROCK-RK04899, ROCK-RK04168, ROCK-RK02329, ROCK-RK02234, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK04187, ROCK-RK04186, ROCK-RK04860|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|