- ONLY for 2 door Wrangler JK models
- Welding of the rear cradle, rear 3rd link mount, front and rear long arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front and rear OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front upper control are mount on the driver's side is required.
- Minor exhaust re-routing required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- 4.5" of backspacing is recommended for 33" or 35" tall tires.
- 3.5" of backspacing is recommended for 37" tall tires.
- The X Factor System is designed for flat fender use. Re-positioning of the rear axle back 1" perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It can be used under OEM fender flares, but the flat fender option is preferred.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 35" tires with OEM Fenders
- 37" tires with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Are you JK owners looking to run up to a 35" tires with stock fenders or 37" tires with flat fenders? The Rock Krawler 2.5" X Factor Long Arm System Lift Kit is the best performing trail suspension kit. There is no limit to what you can do with the X Factor Long Arm System. The Independent Three Link has been proven as the best suspension design for high articulation demands while maintaining precise street control.. The steering geometry has been engineered to provide you with stock on highway handling characteristics. What makes this long arm system stand out above all the rest is the Revolutionary Independent Three Link conversion front and rear. This has become a Rock Krawler Suspension trade mark. All of our Jeep Long Arm systems feature this very same design up front. The rear features adjustable anti-squat so you can tune your JK for your off-road pleasure. All the lower control arms are double adjustable, have high clearance and are made from 2" solid alloy steel for extreme use. On the new JK's we used it in the rear as well so no gas tank modifications would be required. We provide you with even the little things such as rear shock relocation brackets that move the rear shocks up 2" for better ground clearance and front spring retainer clips so your front coils springs do not fall out under high articulation. Like all other X Factor Mid Arm or Long Arm Systems for the Wrangler JK, the rear axle has been moved back 1" to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- Unbelievable off-road ability
- Best in class ground clearance and cross over angles
- Fully adjustable components
- Re-positions the rear axle back 1"
- Abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Front Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (2) Front High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Double Adjustable Track Bars
- (1) Front High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Rear High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (2) Front Long Arm Mounts
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Cross Member
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Rear Weld-on Axle Truss with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Front Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Degree Wedges
- (2) Front Spring Retainer Clips
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK04186, ROCK-RK04187, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK02234, ROCK-RK02329, ROCK-RK04168, ROCK-RK04899, ROCK-RK04900, ROCK-RK02026B, ROCK-RK04860|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|