- Stretch Systems are designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will require body work.
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Removal of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- 4.5" of back spacing is recommended on rims for 35" tall tires.
- 3.5" of back spacing is recommended on rims for 37" tall tires.
- Rear shocks to be determined after shock mounts are positioned.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 35" with OEM Fenders
- 38" with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Rock Krawler's 3.5" Stage 2 X-Factor Coil-Over Long Arm System Lift Kit with 6" Rear Stretch provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. The rear axle is pushed back to 6" for a perfect 102" wheelbase. This kit features front 2.625" Coil-Over Shocks with Remote Reservoir and rear long travel coil springs. This complete bolt in system is upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100% Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Massive 12" Travel Remote Reservoir 2.625" RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back 6" For a Perfect 102" Wheelbase
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (2) Front 2.625" Coil Over Remote Reservoir Shocks
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (4) Weld On Coil Over Mounts
- (2) Front High Clearance-Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear High Clearance-Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Rear Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Front Long Arm Mounts
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Cross Member
- (2) High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Weld On Rear Axle Truss With Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (2) Full Replacement Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Adjustable Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Weld On Offset Rear Axle Spring Pads
- (2) Front Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Sway Bar Straps
- Installation Hardware and Detailed Instruction
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK03639RR, ROCK-RK04903, ROCK-RK05253, ROCK-RK02026B, ROCK-RK05219, ROCK-RK04899, ROCK-RK04168, ROCK-RK05025, ROCK-RK02234, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK03101|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|