- **TRUCK FREIGHT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE QUOTED UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER.**
- Welding of the rear cradle, rear third link mount, coil over mounts, front and rear long arm mounts is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting is required before the collector on the left side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts, both front and rear, is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the left side is required.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over-extensions of suspension components after the vehicle is all set up.
- Recommend 4.5" of backspacing on rims for 35" tall tires.
- Recommend 3.5" of backspacing on rims for 37"-38" tall tires.
- Wide will firmer than system with bushings in the control arms, but will also handle tighter.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 37" with OEM Fenders
- 40" with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
The Rock Krawler 4.5" Stage 1 Off-Road Pro Coil-Over Long Arm System Lift Kit is a race-inspired system designed to be able to withstand abuse. It was designed to minimize wear points while taking punishment. The control arms feature Pro Series Krawler Joints which do not use bushings that'll wear down from punishment. The independent 3 link design provides 100% bind-free suspension geometry. There are no natural binding points so the suspension cycles perfectly smooth. This lift kit is backed by Rock Krawler's Abuse-Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts.
- Race proven suspension system that is built for taking abuse
- Re-positions the rear axle back up to 3" over stock position
- In-vehicle adjustable front upper control arms make alignment a snap
- Independent 3 link conversion front and rear provides 100% bind-free suspension
- Control arms are constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Backed by Abuse-Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Front 2.625" RRD Prodigy Coil Over Shocks
- (2) Front Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Front Long Arm Mounts and Crossmember
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Front High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- (1) Rear High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- (1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Rear Weld-on Axle Cradle with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (4) Weld-on Coil Over Mounts
- (4) Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Installation Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|