- Stretch systems are designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will required body work.
- Welding of the rear cradle, rear third link mount, coil over mounts, front and rear long arm mounts is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting is required before the collector on the left side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts, both front and rear, is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the left side is required.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over-extensions of suspension components after the vehicle is all set up.
- Recommend 3.5" of backspacing on rims for 38"-40" tall tires.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 40" with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
The Rock Krawler 4.5" X-Factor Long Arm Stretch System Lift Kit is the best performing lift kit for Jeeps owners looking to run 37"-40" tall tires with flat fenders. It utilizes the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear which has proven itself to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory-like highway ride and tight handling. This system features the best in class ground clearance and crossover angles. The adjustable anti-squat allows you to dial your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the control arms included are constructed from 2" O.D. 7/16" wall DOM steel meant to withstand abuse. This system re-positions the rear axle back 6" for a perfect 102" wheelbase. The increased wheelbase improves climbing ability while maintaining the legality of the vehicle in all 50 states. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system for the Wrangler JK and is backed by Rock Krawler's Abuse-Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- Unbelievable off-road performance
- Best in class ground clearance and crossover angles
- In-vehicle adjustable front upper arm makes alignment a snap
- Re-positions the rear axle back 6" for a perfect 102" wheelbase
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system
- Backed by Abuse-Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Spring Retainer Clips
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Weld-On Offset Axle Spring Pads
- (2) Rear Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Degree Wedges
- (1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Front High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- (1) Rear High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- (1) Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnect
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Rear Weld-on Axle Truss with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (4) Long Arm Mounts and Crossmember
- (4) Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (1) Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- Installation Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK05225, ROCK-RK04389, ROCK-RK02026B, ROCK-RK05219, ROCK-RK04899, ROCK-RK04168, ROCK-RK05025, ROCK-RK02234, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK02002, ROCK-RK02001|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|