- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- Recommended 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires. 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37 - 40" tall tires
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 37" with OEM Fenders
- 40" with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK (4-Door)
Rock Krawler's 5.5" X-Factor Long Arm System Lift Kit provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. The rear axle is pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam. This complete bolt in system is upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- Unbelievable off-road ability
- Independent 3 link conversion front and rear (100% bind free suspension)
- Best in class ground clearance and cross over angles
- Adjustable rear anti-squat
- In vehicle adjustable front upper arm making alignment a snap
- High steer upgrade w/ off-road pro drag link
- Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- Pro front sway bar disconnects/extended links
- Pro rear extended sway bar links
- Repositions the rear axle back up to 1" over stock
- 37" tires (OEM fenders)
- Up to 40" tires (flat fenders)
- Abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler system
- (2) Front Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (2) Front High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (1) Front High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Rear High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Front Long Arm Mounts
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Cross Member
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Rear Weld-on Axle Truss with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (1) Front and Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- (1) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Front Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Degree Wedges
- (2) Front Spring Retainer Clips
- Installation Hardware
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK02003, ROCK-RK02004, ROCK-RK02024B, ROCK-RK02234, ROCK-RK04168, ROCK-RK04899, ROCK-RK04900, ROCK-RK02026B, ROCK-RK05071, ROCK-RK04389|
|Maximum Tire Size||40"|
|Suspension Type||Long Arm|