- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Requires cutting of the rear quarter panels to allow clearance for the new rear axle position.
- Recommend using an OEM TJ rear coil when repositioning the rear spring bucket on the frame as shown in the directions.
- Requires the use of a fuel cell mounted in the bed of the vehicle.
- Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 35" tires with OEM Fenders
- 37" tires with Flat Fenders
- 38"/40" tires with High Line Fenders
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Rock Krawler's 5.5" X-Factor Long Arm System Lift Kit provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. This features an independent front 3 link and triangulated rear 4 link design. The X-Factor Stretch System repositions the rear axle back 8" to yield a perfect 102" wheelbase for improved climbing ability. The complete bolt in system is upgradeable to coil overs.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- 102" wheel base (8" rear stretch)
- High clearance lower control arms
- Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- Independent front 3 link design
- Triangulated rear 4 link design
- Pro front sway bar disconnects
- Upgradeable to coil overs
- Rock Krawler's abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- (4) High Misalignment/Adjustable Lower Long Arms
- (1) Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
- (1) High Misalignment/Adjustable Front Track Bar
- (2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Front Sway Bar Link Straps
- (1) Skid Plate And Skid Plate Mounting Brackets
- (2) Rear Upper Triangulated 4 Link Arms
- (1) Rear Triangulated 4 Link Mounting Cradle/Axle Truss
- (1) Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Drop Pitman Arm
- (3) Extended Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Extended Rear Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Mounts With Integrated Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Upper Shock Mounts Made
- *Includes Hardware And Detailed Instructions.
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|