- Welding required
- Requires removal of the OEM front shock and spring mounts from the frame.
- Requires removal of the OEM front lower shock mounts from the axle.
- Knowledge of coil over adjustment and spanner wrenches recommended.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK (4-Door)
Rock Krawler's Front 2.625" Remote Reservoir Coil Over Upgrade for 1.5" Lift provides improved ride quality and vehicle stability. The shocks are a fraction of the weight compared to the competitions 2.5" steel body counterparts which cool twice as fast for fade resistant performance. The fluted body provides a surface area greater than most 3" bodied shocks.
- Includes Massive 2.625" RRD Coil Over Shocks with Remote Reservoir
- Provides Improved Ride Quality
- Provides Improved Vehicle Stability
- Comes with Load Height Adjustable Shocks
- Are both Tuneable and Rebuildable
- Feature a true Dual Rate Spring Setup
- (2) Front 2.625" Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks
- (2) Front Upper Coil Over Shock Mounts
- (2) Front Lower Coil Over Shock Mounts
- All Necessary Hardware and Detailed Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||ROCK-RK05176RR, ROCK-RK04903|