- **TRUCK FREIGHT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE QUOTED UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER.**
- Welding of the rear cradle, rear third link mount, rear shock relocation brackets, and front and rear long arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts, both front and rear, is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mounts on the left side is required.
- Minor exhaust re-routing required before the collector on the left side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The Rock Krawler Off-Road Pro Long Arm Upgrade provides excellent highway ride and handling as well as the best off-road ability of any long arm system. The control arms in this kit are constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum. The mounts are constructed from 1/4" thick laser cut steel. It is backed by Rock Krawler's Abuse-Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts.
- Provides excellent highway ride and handling
- Provides the best off-road ability of any long arm system
- Includes Independent 3 Link Conversion for both the front and rear
- Features an adjustable anti-squat for the rear
- Control arms are constructed from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Backed by Abuse-Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Control Arms
- (2) Rear High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Long Arm Mounts and Crossmember
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Front High Misalignment Double Adjustable Upper Control Arm
- (1) Rear Weld-On Axle Cradle with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- Installation Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017