- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 33" with OEM Fenders
- 35" with Flat Fenders
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Rock Krawler's Off-Road Pro Long Arm Upgrade with 4" Rear Stretch offers the best off road ability of any long arm system which also provides excellent highway ride and handling. All ends of the control arms feature the Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment.
- Built for taking abuse
- Race inspired system
- 7075-T6 aluminum control arms
- Independent front 3 link design
- Adjustable rear anti squat
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
- (4) High Misalignment/Double Adjustable Lower Long Arms
- (1) Double Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
- (1) Front Upper Control Arm Mount (Axle Side)
- (1) Skid Plate And Skid Plate Mounting Brackets
- (2) Double Adjustable Rear Upper Triangulated 4 Link Arms
- (1) Rear Triangulated 4 Link Mounting Cradle/Axle Truss
- Hardware and Detailed Instructions
2004, 2005 and 2006
|Name||Rock Krawler Off-Road Pro Long Arm Upgrade with 4" Rear Stretch|
|Application||2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL|
|Part Type||Long Arm Upgrade Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ Unlimited|