- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Rock Krawler's X-Factor Long Arm Upgrade with 4" Rear Stretch offers the best off road ability of any long arm system which also provides excellent highway ride and handling. This kit features an independent 3 link front end with track bar. The rear end features a triangulated 4 link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation. The lower control arms are designed to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles.
- High clearance lower control arms made from massive 2" solid alloy steel
- Revolutionary independent three link front end for awesome flex and control
- Rear triangulated 4 Link that allows for removal of the rear track bar and provides anti-squat for unparalleled climbing ability
- Triangulated 4 links are more robust than tri-link designs
- The smooth bottomed 1/4" steel skid plate mounting design that adds 1" of ground clearance and structure to the frame
- Weld on rear cradle for greater rear axle strength
- Valid for lift heights between 4 and 8 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (4) High Misalignment/Adjustable Lower Long Arms
- (1) Skid Plate and Skid Plate Mounting Brackets
- (1) Adjustable Front Upper Torque Arm
- (2) Rear Upper Triangulated 4 Link Arms
- (1) Triangulated 4 Link Mounting Cradle/Axle Truss
- Installation Hardware and Detailed Instructions
2004, 2005 and 2006
|Name||Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm Upgrade with 4" Rear Stretch|
|Application||2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL|
|Part Type||Long Arm Upgrade Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ Unlimited|