- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Rear Shock Relocation Brackets, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Rock Krawler's X-Factor Long Arm Upgrade with 6" Stretch provides improved off-road performance with excellent highway ride and handling. This kit upgrades your Jeep with completely adjustable upper and lower control arms as well as rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel. All Rock Krawler Suspension products are American made and backed with Rock Krawler's abuse proof lifetime warranty.
- Comes with High Clearance Adjustable Lower Control Arms made from 2" Solid Alloy Steel
- Provides Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Includes our Independent 3 Link Conversion for both Front and Rear
- Features our Adjustable Anti-Squat for the Rear
- Provides the Best Off Road Ability of any Long Arm System
- Comes with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- (2) High Clearance-Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) High Clearance-Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- (1) High Misalignment Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms
- (1) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms
- (1) Front Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Cross Member
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Weld On Rear Axle Cradle With Adjustable Anti-Squat
- Installation Hardware and Detailed Instruction
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm Upgrade with 6" Stretch|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)|
|Part Type||Long Arm Upgrade Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK|