- Maximum Tire Size: 31"
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- Aftermarket wheels are recommended.
- The use of stock wheels with larger than stock tires may cause the tire to come in contact with the lower control arm at full turn.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
The Rough Country 2" Coil Spring Spacer Lift Kit increases ground clearance while maintaining factory ride quality. This well-balanced lift kit is ideal for on and off-road performance and comes with Premium N2.0 Series shock absorbers. This kit is a 100% bolt-on installation that should take around 2-3 hours to complete. It is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Maintains factory ride quality while increasing ground clearance
- Levels the front of your Jeep with the rear
- Includes application valved N2.0 Series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Easy, 100% bolt-on installation takes approximately 2-3 hours
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- (2) Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Spring Spacers
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- (2) Rear Shock Relocation Brackets
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||658N2, 658H|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|