- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Back Spacing: 3.75"
- Fits 4 Cylinder Engines ONLY
- The use of stock wheels with larger than stock tires may cause the tire to come in contact with the lower control arm at full turn.
- Aftermarket wheels are recommended.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
The Rough Country 3.25" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance and levels the front with the rear of the Jeep. Coil Springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Installation Time: 3-5 Hours
- Track bar bracket keeps the rear axle properly centered
- 2 Front Performance 2.2 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Performance 2.2 Series Shocks
- 2 Front 2.5" Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Rear 2.5" Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Front 0.75" Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 Rear 0.75" Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 Front Extended Sway-Bar Links
- 2 Rear Extended Sway-Bar Links
- 1 Front Transfer Case Drop Kit
- 1 Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||P643, PERF643|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|