- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Back Spacing: 3.75"
- Fits 4-Cylinder engine models ONLY.
- The use of stock wheels with larger than stock tires may cause the tire to come in contact with the lower control arm at full turn.
- Aftermarket wheels are recommended.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
This Rough Country 3.25" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance and levels the front with the rear of the Jeep. This kit features the new Nitrogen charged Premium N2.0 shocks which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Installation Time: 3-5 hours
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly centered
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- 2 Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Front Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Front 0.75" Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 Rear 0.75" Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 Front Extended Sway-Bar Links
- 2 Rear Extended Sway-Bar Links
- 1 Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- 1 Transfer Case Drop Kit
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|