- Maximum Tire Size: 32"
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- 33" tires require minor fender trimming to clear.
- Gain up to an extra 2" of lift for the rear of your XJ with Rough Country's Adjustable Rear Shackles, RC-1077.
- Shackles are NOT a must but it will give 6.5 inches in the rear when paired with the new rear leaf springs
- Your stock shackles are to be RE USED
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
The Rough Country 4.5" Suspension Lift Kits are a great way to fit larger tires, gain extra ground clearance and give your Cherokee XJ a more aggressive look. The included N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance.
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Installation Time: 5 - 6 hours
- 2 Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Front Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Leaf Springs
- 2 Front Lower Tubular Control Arms
- 2 Front Sway Bar Links
- 2 Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- 1 Transfer Case Drop Kit
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|Maximum Tire Size||32"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|