- Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. RC-1030
- Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50 R17
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 4.5" - 4.75"
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.
Description:Give your Jeep a total transformation with Rough Country's 4in Suspension Lift! This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to give your vehicle aggressive good looks and improved off-road performance! This kit features lifted coil springs and coil correction plates, providing lift height and impeccable vibration dampening on any terrain. Best of all, this kit features Rough Country's Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks, for a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem. These high-performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8-stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead. Whether you want a smooth ride for city streets or the ultimate damping for off-road mayhem, a quick spin of the dial lets you adjust each shock to the exact performance specifications you desire.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently
- Vertex Reservoir Shocks
- (2) Front Adjustable Vertex Reservoir Shocks
- (2) Rear Adjustable Vertex Reservoir Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (1) Front Track Bar Drop Bracket
- (1) Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- (1) Front Pitman Arm
- (4) Front & Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Front Shock Relocation Brackets
- (2) Front Cam Bolts
- Installation Hardware & Detailed Instructions
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|