- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup 2WD
The Rough Country 6" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance while leveling the front of the vehicle with the rear. It offers the best in balanced performance for both on and off-road thanks to Rough Country's N2.0 series shock absorbers. It'll take around 6-8 hours to complete installation and all of the components are backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- No exhaust modifications required
- Easy, bolt-on installation takes around 6-8 hours to complete
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- (2) Front Premium N2.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Front Lifted Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lifted Knuckles
- (2) Front Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- (2) Front Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear 3" Lift Blocks
- (4) Rear U-Bolts
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (1) Rear Crossmember
2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|