- Maximum Tire Size: 37"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- Does NOT fit dually models
- Does NOT fit diesel engine models
- Does NOT fit F-350 models
- Requires exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft
- 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty with a 6.2L Engine
The Rough Country 6" Suspension Lift Kit was designed to retain your F-250's factory specs while increasing performance and durability. This lift kit increases ground clearance while leveling the front of your truck with the rear. This results in an aggressive, lifted truck with balanced on and off-road ride quality.
Installation is much faster in comparison to other lift kits this size. This kit is an easy bolt-on installation requiring no extensive need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country provides a lifetime replacement warranty on this lift kit.
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Increase ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster
- N2.0 Series shocks provide balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
- Features Rough Country's lifetime replacement warranty
- Easy bolt-on installation
- (2) Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- (2) Front Lifted Coil Springs
- (2) Front Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- (2) Front Sway-Bar Drop Brackets
- (2) Front Stabilizer Relocation Brackets
- (2) Front Bumpstop Spacers
- (2) Rear Fabricated Anti-Wrap Lift Blocks
- (2) Rear U-Bolts
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Front Brake Line Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Brackets
- (1) Front Track Bar Drop Bracket
- (1) Front Pitman Arm
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|