- Sold as a kit
- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Minimum Wheel Size: 18"
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models
- Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models
- In some cases minor trimming may be needed to clear 35" tires
- Stock 18"+ wheels can be used but can accommodate tires no wider than 11.5"
- Cutting and drilling is required
- 2016-2017 Toyota Tundra 4WD
The Rough Country 6" Suspension Lift Kit gives your Tundra a total transformation by providing unmatched ground clearance while keeping your truck set to a factory-like geometry. This lift kit allows you to run larger wheels and tires while providing exceptional off-road performance. This all inclusive kit features durable lifted knuckles, a protective skid plate, nitrogen-charged Premium N2.0 shock absorbers, and all of the brackets and hardware necessary to install. This lift kit takes around 8-10 hours to install and is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Provides unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain, or exhaust
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Takes around 8-10 hours to complete installation
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Front Lifted Knuckles
- (2) Rear Fabricated Lift Blocks
- (2) Front Brake Line Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Brackets
- (2) Front Strut Spacers
- (2) Front Steering Stops
- (2) Front Differential Drop Brackets
- (2) Front Sway Bar Brackets
- (4) Front Bumpstop Brackets
- (4) Rear U-Bolts
- (1) Front Lower Skid Plate
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (1) Rear Crossmember
2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|