Important Product Tips for Safe Winch Operation:
- Always take your time when winching, do not rush to engage or disengage the winch or position the cable.
- Make sure you fully engage or disengage the winch to prevent damage to the winch.
- Remember the winch controller may have to be used to loosen the winch to allow the engage or disengage lever to be moved.
- NEVER force the lever as damage can occur.
- Always be sure of your hook mounting point.
- Always lay something over the cable if using a steel cable model winch to dampen the cable in case of cable failure.
- Clear the area of any and all persons and vehicles.
- All Standard Winch Mounts with 4.5"x10" 4 Bolt Pattern
This Electric Winch Recovery System with Synthetic Rope from Rough Country are durable, strong, and sure to come in handy when the situation gets a little murky. Speeds range from 5.5 HP on 9,500 lb capacity units to a staggering 6 HP on 12,000 lb units.
- Synthetic rope yields the maximum in strength to weight ratio.
- Synthetic rope is stronger than steel cables.
- Synthetic rope does not store energy under stress and is safer in the event of breakage
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Powerful 5.5 hp motor
- Hawse fairlead
- (1) 9500 lb Electric Winch
- (1) Clevis Hook
- (1) Hawse Fairlead
- (1) 3/8" X 85 Ft Synthetic Rope
- (1) Wired Remote
|SKU Aliases||PRO9500S, RS9500S|
|Rated Line Pull||8000 lbs.-10000 lbs.|