- This shock is sold individually.
- For vehicles with 0"-1" LIFT!
- 1986-1991 Jeep Comanche MJ Pickup 2WD/4WD with 0"-1" Lift
- 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma with 3"-4" Lift
Engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team, the N2.0 Shock absorber is specifically designed for both on and off-road use. N2.0 shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan. Incorporating "Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that helps facilitate resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock. Its Chromed Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod and massive 1 3/8" Bore allow for fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in off-road situations.
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- 200 psi Nitrogen Charged
- Massive 1 3/8" Bore
- Chromed Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees Celsius
- Rubber bushings for better absorption
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Silver powder coat finish
- (1) Premium N2.0 Shock Absorber
1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016