- This shock is sold individually.
- For vehicles with 2.5" LIFT!
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD with 2.5" Lift
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL 4WD with 2.5" Lift
Engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team, the N2.0 Shock absorber is specifically designed for both on and off-road use. N2.0 shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan. Incorporating "Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that helps facilitate resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock. Its Chromed Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod and massive 1 3/8" Bore allow for fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in off-road situations.
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- 200 psi Nitrogen Charged
- Massive 1 3/8" Bore
- Chromed Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees Celsius
- Rubber bushings for better absorption
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Silver powder coat finish
- 1 Premium N2.0 Shock Absorber
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|