- This shock is sold separately.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD with No Lift
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD with 0"-3" Lift
This Rancho Front Monotube Shock is engineered to provide better handling, control and performance on vehicles with higher centers of gravity. This shock features a high pressure gas charge that separates the unit's internal oil and nitrogen to provide additional spring rate. A hydraulic lockout to cushion the impact when the vehicle suspension is fully extended is another enhancement of ride handling characteristics.
- RS7000MT Series
- High pressure Nitrogen charge
- Reduces body roll in evasive maneuvers and tight turns
- Brushed and Zinc plated with clear coat finish
- Ten stage velocity sensitive valving
- 14mm chrome rod
- Black rubber bushings
- Shock boot included
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006