- Sold as a kit
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
- 1991-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
Restore you Jeep's steering system with RT Off-Road's Heavy Duty Steering Kit with a Steering Stabilizer. This includes a steering linkage assembly and tie rod assembly. The steering linkage connects the steering wheel to the front wheels which allows them to change direction in response from the driver. The tie rod assembly connects the steering arms together which links the pitman arm and idler arm to the steering knuckle. The steering stabilizer absorbs vibrations from the steering system.
- RT Off-Road replacement part
- Heavy duty steering Kit with steering stabilizer
- Limited warranty
- Length: 48"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- (1) RT Off-Road Steering Linkage Assembly
- (1) RT Off-Road Tie Rod Assembly
- (1) RT Off-Road Steering Stabilizer
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006