- If a flipped draglink is desired, the tie rod cartridge may be unscrewed from the rod end body and screwed in from the other side. NOTE: Flipping the drag link will require retapering the tie rod end hole from the top side of the knuckle.
Description:The Skyjacker Rock Ready heavy duty steering system for all Jeep Wrangler JK models features 1 3/4" diameter .281 wall 1026 DOM tie rod and drag link tubes, 1 1/4" threaded forged steel greasable tie rod ends, as well as a new steering stabilizer bracket. The massive tie rod cartridges thread into the tie rod end body, so they may be replaced without purchasing the entire rod end which saves cost. The same threaded tie rod cartridge is used at all 4 points so only one spare would have to be carried. Tie rod and drag link tubes feature wrench flats machined into them for ease of adjustment. This unit is a direct replacement for the OEM parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary. Tie rod and drag links can be purchased as a set or individually.
- 1 3/4" diameter .281 wall 1026 DOM tie rod and drag link tubes
- 1 1/4" threaded forged steel greasable tie rod ends
- New steering stabilizer bracket
- No modifications needed
- Made in USA
- (1) Tie Rod End
- (1) Heavy Duty Tie Rod Assembly
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|