- Sold as a pair
- When upgrading to adjustable control arms from cam bolts, it is recommended to replace the cam bolts with the Synergy Manufacturing Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit, SSM-8114
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
The Synergy Manufacturing Lower Adjustable Control Arms are made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing. They feature Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality. These control arms also feature more down travel than factory arms and adjustable length to compensate for various lift heights to correct caster. Installation is easy because of 100% bolt on parts. Removing the control arm mounting bolt won't be necessary because the double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows adjustment of control arm length.
- Front or rear lower control arms
- Features an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1-3/4" X .188 wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed to allow for more down travel than factory arms
- Double adjuster sleeve and pinch bolt assembly
- Adjustable length to compensate for various lift heights to correct caster
- Max extended length:17.250"
- Min collapsed length:15.500"
- Made in the USA
- Backed by Synergy's limited lifetime warranty
- (2) Synergy Manufacturing Lower Adjustable Control Arms
1984, 1985 ,1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006