- Sold individually
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer keeps your tires tracking straight and true while helping take the load off of your steering components. Oversized tires tend to cause your front end to wander on or off the road thanks to the large knobs and open tread pattern. This steering stabilizer uses advanced damping technology to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Aluminum body dissipates heat faster than steel
- IFP separates oil from high-pressure nitrogen gas
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Body constructed from 2.0" metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum
- Clear-anodized body plating for a durable finish
- Black anodized CNC-machined aluminum components
- Extended Length: 29.45"
- Compressed Length: 19.35"
- Travel: 10.10"
- (1) Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Steering Stabilizer Type||Single|
|Shock Boot Included||No|